Organized by the University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives, the program is developed by a national planning committee with diverse backgrounds and expertise from the cooperative, agribusiness and academic sectors. We are grateful for their commitment.
2023 PLANNING COMMITTEE
- Aubrey Bastian, Director of Talent Management, GROWMARK
- Mark Biedenfeld, Vice President, Cooperative Resources, CHS Inc.
- Mike Boland, Professor and Director, University of Minnesota Food Industry Center
- Brian Briggeman, Professor and Director, Arthur Capper Cooperative Center, Kansas State University
- Marlis Carson, Senior Vice President, Legal Tax & Accounting and General Counsel, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives
- Brenda Forman, Executive Director, South Dakota Association of Cooperatives
- Keri Jacobs, Associate Professor of Ag & Applied Economics, MFA Chair and GICL Distinguished Fellow, University of Missouri
- Phil Kenkel, Professor and Bill Fitzwater Cooperative Chair, Oklahoma State University
- Jason Lueders, Regional Vice President, CoBank
- Naomi Mangold, Senior Director Ag Member Relations, Land O’Lakes
- Daniel Smith, President & CEO, Cooperative Network